OG = NA
FG = NA
ABV = 10.2% abv.
First thing's first: Make Valkyrie's Choice.
Next, add the following to your 5 gallon batch of Valkyrie’s Choice.
- 1 tsp. Potassium Metabisulfite
- 2 tsp. Potassium Sorbate (together with sulfites, this keeps the OJ from refermenting)
- 1 lb. Chopped Raisins
- 8 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice Concentrate
- 4 cups VSOP Brandy of your choice
- 4 cups of tea made by boiling the following for an hour:
- 20 Cloves
- 8 Cardamom Pods
- 2 whole Nutmeg, crushed (not grated)
To get this carbonated, unfortunately you have to use kegs or some other pressure carbonation system. But, fear not: It's equally good uncarbonated, and it tastes great served warm!
For general brewing principles and practices please visit our article: How We Brew Everything We Brew