We built a Mead Hall within our current space, started serving food, released the final year-round offerings from Havoc Mead, completed the transition to cans for all of our products, doubled our staff, sponsored Vermont's first Renaissance Faire, and much more.
So, could 2017 even compare? You bet your hornless helmet it can.
- Starting in just a few weeks, Colchester's Mead Hall is going to be expanding its offerings to include a rotating menu of Viking-era inspired recipes. In addition to our current house-made herrings, local vegetables, Scandinavian cheeses, and fine bratwurst, we're going to be playing around with ancient recipes to bring you foods few have eaten in a millennium.
- Speaking of recipes, we're finally going to have a single resource for all of our mead recipes on our website so that you can try your hand at replicating any or all of our meads at home!
- In addition to the VT Renaissance Faire in June, we're also sponsoring Vermont's first Winter Ren Faire this March.
- This spring, we're going to be releasing new special brews including our fan-favorite, Fire on Snow.
- New seasonals will also be coming out (hopefully in cans)!
- We're going to be acquiring a catering license so that we can serve our fabulous Scandinavian Fare at more events and locations around the state.
If that's not enough, you should know that we're keeping our biggest surprise under our belt for now... more details coming soon.