Let's review why this is going to be the greatest event of your Autumn:
- It's free to attend, and the weather is going to be perfect
- There will be all-you-can eat harvest stews featuring the produce of Lewis Creek Farm
- In case you haven't tried it yet, we're also going to be offering our full Mead Hall Menu
- There will be live music from Ellen Degenerates
- This will be your only opportunity to get Autumn Spice Mead
- There will be fun for the whole family and lots to learn from our community partners like Colchester-Milton Rotary, Burnham Memorial Library, VBSR, LCI, and more!
- Not only is the event free for all ages, it's also dog friendly (in our Mead Garden, of course)
So get excited! Are you excited? Not as excited as we are!
To learn more, check out our Facebook event!