August 24-25th at Underhill State Park
Ride the 23 miles from the Mead Hall to our own private group camp site nestled in the foothills of Mt. Mansfield where you can explore the state’s natural beauty on any of the numerous hiking trails in the park including the Sunset Ridge Trail, a 3 mile hike to the summit of Vermont’s tallest peak, or rest at camp as our Chef cooks up a feast fit for hungry Vikings and cyclists. Enjoy the feasting and fires before returning with your friends to one of the tent sites or covered lean-tos. Awaken to a hearty breakfast and coffee before biking back to the Mead Hall.
All Riders 21+ will have an opportunity to sample our craft meads before the ride and pick out a four pack of their choice to enjoy at the campsite. Riders under 21 will be able to pick out a 4-pack of soda.
Skill level: Intermediate, riding on roads with traffic
Price: $45 Tickets available through Eventbrite and at the Mead Hall. Must be purchased in advance.
You will need:
- Helmet (Viking or otherwise)
- A bike, with all of your gear loaded up
- Whatever you need to have a good night's sleep (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, little pillow, etc.)
- Snacks: Road snacks, water for the ride, and a lunch. Our chef will be cooking a Viking dinner and a breakfast in the morning before breaking camp. Drinking water is available at the campsite.
- Clothes: Be sure to pack for rain and cool temperatures.
We Will Bring:
- First aid supplies
- Bike tools
- Breakfast and coffee