This Friday and Saturday, December 2nd and 3rd, we're hosting a two-day Indoor Cornhole Championship with prizes and special drinks!
- Standard Cornhole Rules are in effect with a required lead of 2-points to win
- We will not be using the Groennfell Rule that you must win with exactly 21, due to time constraints
- Teams may change players but must have an anchor (one person who plays in every match)
- At the end of a match, winner gets to play again up to three consecutive games
- After winning three games, a winning team has to get back in line
- The teams that accumulate the most wins over the two days of the event win prizes!
1st Place wins Two Viking Feasts from Colchester's Mead Hall (or equivalent food value)
2nd Place wins Two Groennfell Ear Flap Hats
3rd Place wins Two Glass Steins or Two Snifters
See you Friday!